unarchive In The Box of 162004 keyboard_arrow_down
- 16-1609 - Differential Mount Bushings - 1 KIT
- 3 of Super Grease - 19-1750-001
- 2 of Metal Sleeves - 60808 (1.00 X .485 X 2.170 inches)
- 4 of Differential Bushings - 69107
- 16-303 - Front Control Arm Bushings - 1 KIT
- 4 of Super Grease - 19-1750-001
- 2 of Metal Sleeves - 60824 (1.00 X .120 X 2.145 inches .760ID)
- 2 of Metal Sleeves - 60986 (.875 X .187 X 2.250 inches)
- 2 of Front Control Arm Bushings - 64441
- 4 of Front Control Arm Bushings - 64442
- 2 of Metal Washers - 1176 (3/4 X 1.500 X 0.141 inches)
- 16-701 - Steering Rack Bushings - 1 KIT
- 1 of Super Grease - 19-1750-001
- 2 of Metal Sleeves - 60823 (.710 X .156 X 1.260 inches)
- 1 of Passenger Side Bushings - 60588
- 1 of Passenger Side Bushings - 60589
- 4 of Driver Side Bushings - 60591
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Lifetime Warranty. Prothane guarantees all Prothane Suspension Parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship (not due to abuse, neglect or misapplication) for the total time the vehicle remains with the original purchaser of the product(s). Should the products fail to meet these conditions, Prothane will replace the product, free of charge. This excludes any and all related labor charges. The product must be shipped to Prothane (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt."
Prothane Package Deals
With a Prothane package deal, all of the bushings you need to completely revamp your suspension are included. Everything that Prothane offers for your vehicle, all together in one kit.
Prothane's polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing, there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness), but the performance boost far outweighs this slight increase. Replacing the entirety of your suspension bushings maximizes your handling and ensures it stays that way for a long time.
Replacing the Faulty Rubber
O.E. Manufacturer's use soft rubber bushings when making a car. This is great for dampening noise and vibrations, but not so great for performance or longevity. Once the rubber fails, that quiet and smooth ride will fail as well. Rubber is prone to failure due to wear and tear, UV rays, road grimes, and vehicle oils.
Use Prothane's Super Grease
This package will come with Prothane's Super Grease to lubricate the bushings during installation. Its super important that you lubricate each bushing well to prevent any squeaking. So be sure to use more than enough lubricant when upgrade your suspension bushings. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack.
Product Reviews for 162004 | Complete Suspension Bushing Kit | Subaru Legacy 04-09
- 5 Star (3)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
starstarstarstarstar" Review 1 Year Later "
Well its been just over a year now since I got this kit. I have a few track days on it and about 20,000km. New bushings were pretty easy to install, old LCA bushings were a pain to remove even though they were torn. The current LCA bushings look new still. Slightly stiffen up the front end of the car without and extra road noise. I would recommend this kit 100% over the very soft OEM ones.verified_user Verified Buyer - Kristopher Daniel - . Prothane 162004 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" awesome upgrade! "
Replace all your bushings with these. They are nice. Huge difference in feel handling ride etc.....\nA+verified_user Verified Buyer - michael j gagne - . Prothane 162004 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Do not buy for a Subaru Outback "
The quality looked good but the fitment (from everyone on the internet that sells these) is wrong. I spoke to Dominick at Prothane and he said that they had one catalog that said yes and another that said no on the issue of fitment to the Subaru Outback. They do NOT fit the Outback. They do fit the WRX. Everyone at AftermarketSuspensionParts and Prothane were great. My money was refunded and they even paid for the return shipping.verified_user Verified Buyer - Tim Thacker - . Prothane 162004 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Part number 162004 is listed as a Master Kit. Where are all the bushing for the rear end?
- Part number 162004 comes with every bushing offered by Prothane.
- Will this fit a Subaru Legacy Spec B 2004 EUDM (EZ30)?
- Yes part number 162004 will work on a Subaru Legacy Spec B 2004 EUDM (EZ30).
- Will part number 162004 work on my Legacy if I have a lift?
- If all your parts on the legacy are still stock, the 162004 kit will fit.
- Will this kit fit a 2004 JDM Legacy? This is a BL5 EJ20 with Aluminum control arms. The stock bushing have outer metal casings.
- This kit has only been tested on US versions of the Legacy, we have no guarantee that it will work on the JDM version of the Legacy. You may want to check with manufacturers Whiteline and SuperPro for these items as they are based in Australia and d deal with the JDMs quite often. We are a dealer for both of them as well ...see more