unarchive In The Box of 182012 keyboard_arrow_down
- Part: 18303
- 3 of Super Grease - 19-1750-001
- 2 of Metal Sleeves - 60599 (3/4 X .134 X 2.120 inches)
- 2 of Metal Sleeves - 60904 (7/8 X .156 X 2.230 inches)
- 2 of Metal Sleeves - 60905 (7/8 X .083 X 2.000 inches)
- 4 of Rear Control Arm Bushings - 64315
- 4 of Rear Strut Rod Bushings, Front - 64316
- 4 of Rear Strut Rod Bushings, Rear - 65044
- 2 of Flat Washers - 70 (9/16 X 1.750 X 0.125 inches)
- Part: 18209
- Part #: 181203 Front Strut Rod Bushing Kit
- 4 of Front Strut Rod Bushings - 65040
- 2 of Metal Sleeves - 60902 (3/4 X .058 X 2.050 inches)
- 2 of Super Grease - 19-1750-001
- 4 of 65045 - Front Strut Rod Bushings
- 4 of Front Control Arm Bushings
- 2 of Metal Sleeves - 60687 (3/4 OD X 2.230 inches)
- 2 of Metal Sleeves - 60906 (3/4 OD X 3.370 inches)
- 2 of Flat Washers - 69 (1 3/4 OD X 1/2 ID)
- 2 of Super Grease - 19-1750-001
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 1keyboard_arrow_down
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Lifetime Warranty. Prothane guarantees all Prothane Suspension Parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship (not due to abuse, neglect or misapplication) for the total time the vehicle remains with the original purchaser of the product(s). Should the products fail to meet these conditions, Prothane will replace the product, free of charge. This excludes any and all related labor charges. The product must be shipped to Prothane (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt."
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Prothane Package Deals
With a Prothane package deal, all of the bushings you need to completely revamp your suspension are included. Everything that Prothane offers for your vehicle, all together in one kit.
Prothane's polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing, there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness), but the performance boost far outweighs this slight increase. Replacing the entirety of your suspension bushings maximizes your handling and ensures it stays that way for a long time.
Replacing the Faulty Rubber
O.E. Manufacturer's use soft rubber bushings when making a car. This is great for dampening noise and vibrations, but not so great for performance or longevity. Once the rubber fails, that quiet and smooth ride will fail as well. Rubber is prone to failure due to wear and tear, UV rays, road grimes, and vehicle oils.
Use Prothane's Super Grease
This package will come with Prothane's Super Grease to lubricate the bushings during installation. Its super important that you lubricate each bushing well to prevent any squeaking. So be sure to use more than enough lubricant when upgrade your suspension bushings. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack.
Product Reviews for 182012 | Complete Suspension Bushing Kit - Toyota MR2 1991-1995
- 5 Star (0)
- 4 Star (1)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
starstarstarstarstar_border" Fit great "
They didnt have the kit I wanted in stock but had this one available, the gal I spoke to on the phone gave me a great deal and free shipping, it arrived in good time although it was falling out of the bag it was shipped in, all the parts were there so I wasnt concerned.verified_user Verified Buyer - Cody Fryer - . Prothane 182012 - 4 out of 5