unarchive In The Box of 18306 keyboard_arrow_down
- 4 of 74039 - Toe Control Arm Bushing
- 4 of 74040 - Strut Rod Bushing
- 2 of 74041 - Upper Control Arm Bushing
- 2 of 74042 - Upper Control Arm Bushing
- 2 of 74043 - Lower Control Arm Bushing
- 4 of 74044 - Knuckle Bushing
- 2 of 60691 - Upper Control Arm Ball Joint Boot
- 2 of 60513 - Toe Control Arm Ball Joint Boot
- 2 of 64079 - Lower Control Arm Thrust Washer
- 2 of SLV-61008 - 1.000 X .484 X 2.125; Upper Control Arm Sleeve
- 2 of SLV-61077 - .750 X .500 X 2.570; Upper Control Arm Sleeve
- 2 of SLV-60866 - .750 X .482 X 1.700: Toe Control Arm Sleeve
- 4 of SLV-60709 - .750 X .482 X 1.570; Strut Rod/Knuckle Sleeve
- 2 of SLV-60624 - .875 X .563 X 2.155; Lower Control Arm Sleeve
- 6 of Super Grease
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 2keyboard_arrow_down
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Lifetime Warranty. Prothane guarantees all Prothane Suspension Parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship (not due to abuse, neglect or misapplication) for the total time the vehicle remains with the original purchaser of the product(s). Should the products fail to meet these conditions, Prothane will replace the product, free of charge. This excludes any and all related labor charges. The product must be shipped to Prothane (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt."
18306 | GS300 | Rear Control Arm Bushing Replacement Kit
These bushings sport a much higher level of durability and performance than the OE bushings ever did, and will dramatically improve your overall handling.
Have you been hearing banging from the rear end of your Lexus GS300? Maybe you've noticed that you can't take corners as well as you used too? These issues could mean that your OE Rear Control Arm Bushings have worn themselves out. The OE Bushings installed on your Lexus GS300 are made of a soft rubber that's prone to stretching, cracking, and rotting away. Once this happens your Control Arm is left loose, not only hampering your handling but potentially damaging other chassis parts!
Increased Performance and Durability
This is Prothane's 18-306, a complete set of polyurethane Rear Control Arm Bushings designed specifically for the 1998-2005 Lexus GS300. These bushings sport a much higher level of durability and performance than the OE bushings ever did, and will dramatically improve your overall handling. Since the 18-306 is made with polyurethane instead of soft rubber your NVH might increase slightly, but the increase in dependability and handling are well worth it.
Easy to Install and Cost-Effective!
Ease of installation was also a major part of Prothane's design for the 18-306. They eliminated the need for a press by creating their Control Arm Bushings as two half-bushings and a metal sleeve. You just insert each half bushing on either side of the control arm, then slip the sleeve through. The 18-306 is cost-effective as well! The sleeves that go with each of these bushings are designed to fit your OE bolts, saving you money on the repair. The 18-306 is covered with a lifetime warranty handled in house here at DST.
Product Reviews for 18306 | GS300 | Rear Control Arm Bushing Replacement Kit
- 5 Star (0)
- 4 Star (1)
- 3 Star (1)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
starstarstarstar_borderstar_border" Alright bushings, little soft but the instructions are what bothered me the most. "
What bothers me is it says FULL rear control arm bushing kit, I ordered it only because I need to replace the two bushings that are pressed into the rear knuckle. Thinking that it would have both, I ordered them. Arriving I noticed it does not have both knuckle bushings, and not only does it not have 1 of them, it doesnt tell you which one came with the kit! The only thing it says is 4-knuckle bushing. DO NOT let that confuse you. Its just 2 knuckle bushings but 4 HALFS. 1 bushing per side, when there should be 2 per side.\nAlso giving the instructions and listing it as "knuckle bushing" and not specifying which knuckle bushing it is, has been quite a headache, I dont want to start replacing them and then my car be out of commission for another 2-3 weeks waiting for another bushing to arrive because Id like to do everything at once. Save yourself the headache and time. Editor Note: Since I am unfamiliar with the rear suspension of this vehicle we asked him to call Prothane tech support. Have not heard from customer since 10-13-2020.verified_user Verified Buyer - Reece Spearing - . Prothane 18306 - 3 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar_border" Good parts, wrong instructions "
The bushings fit and ride great. However, the instruction note to leave the shells in-place. The bushing will never fit, so it must be removed, with exception to the lower control arm bushing.verified_user Verified Buyer - Jake Matos - . Prothane 18306 - 4 out of 5