unarchive In The Box of 191187 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 of Grease-able B Brackets - 10063
- 2 of Grease-able Sway Bar Bushings - 62537 (31mm)
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 3keyboard_arrow_down
DST Silver Color - Limited Lifetime Warranty
Whiteline Gold Color Plated - 3 Year Warranty
Greaseable sway bar bushings do not include lubricant. They are designed to be greased externally using a zerk grease gun. This grease gun is compatible with the zerk fittings, and includes grease.
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Lifetime Warranty. Prothane guarantees all Prothane Suspension Parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship (not due to abuse, neglect or misapplication) for the total time the vehicle remains with the original purchaser of the product(s). Should the products fail to meet these conditions, Prothane will replace the product, free of charge. This excludes any and all related labor charges. The product must be shipped to Prothane (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt."
191187 | Greaseable Sway Bar Bushings - 31MM (1.22 inch)
Prothane Sway Bar Bushings
A sway bar bushing plays a huge role in your suspension, so don't settle for rubber. Prothane Sway Bar bushings are made of polyurethane, much more durable material for suspension bushings than rubber. Polyurethane does not break down due to road grime, weather or oils the way the rubber can. Have the peace of mind knowing you have a long-lasting part on your sway bar with Prothane's sway bar bushings. Prothane's polyurethane sway bar bushings provide a secure grip on the sway bar and do not warp over time. With this snug grip, your vehicle will see a performance boost similar to installing a larger sway bar.
A sway bar's function is to maintain the maximum amount of road contact during tires. The sway bar is held to the frame of the vehicle with a sway bar bushing. Original Equipment rubber can warp and/or crack, losing its grip on the bar. This causes your sway bar to lose its effectiveness. Just look at the old rubber sway bar bushing to the left. Imagine how good of a grip that thing could keep on a sway bar. Go with Polyurethane.
Use Prothane's Super Grease
The metal sway bar rotates inside the sway bar bushings, so be sure to use the supplied Prothane's Super Grease to lubricate the bushings during installation. Its super important that you lubricate each bushing well to prevent any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack.
Product Reviews for 191187 | Greaseable Sway Bar Bushings - 31MM (1.22 inch)
- 5 Star (2)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
starstarstarstarstar" Review 2 Years Later "
Never used these as the Jeep GC Sway bars have the bushing as part of the bracket. So I replaced the whole bar with the SRT Bar.verified_user Verified Buyer - Tom Schreiber - . Prothane 191187 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Great alternative for unavailable parts in USDM "
I drive a Lexus 02 GS300 and these bushings were a great alternative for upgrading to the TRD sway bars. It would be nicer if the tolerance for the securement holes was tighter, the washers kinda bent cuz the holes are pretty big.verified_user Verified Buyer - ROBERT LEE ELLIS IV - . Prothane 191187 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- What size front swaybar bushings are required? 31mm? Will 30mm work?
- Sway bar bushings are tricky. Even though they could all be the same year make and model the sway bar does vary in diameter making it impossible to have a stock size or cross reference. To insure proper fitment we recommend measuring your bar before placing an order. ...see more