unarchive In The Box of 3.1147 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 - 1106 (short and wide engine mount).
- 1 - 15.06.56.41 (adapter plate passenger side).
- 1 - 15.06.57.41 (adapter plate driver side).
- 2 - 15.05.85.41 (M10 x 1.5mm x 25mm socket head cap screw ).
- 6 - 15.05.74.41 (M10 x 1.5mm x 35mm bolt).
- 4 - 15.05.36.41 (3/8-16 x 1.00? bolt).
- 10 - 15.03.122.41 (19mm O.D. x 10mm I.D. x .2mm flat washer).
- 1 - 17539 Installation Instructions
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
Energy Suspension Motor Mounts
If they haven't already, rubber factory mounts on your ride will soon wear out and tear away from their mounting brackets and create a big problem. Once this happens, you can expect a lot of rocking to be coming from your motor and a lot of dangerous engine movement. The cure: Energy Suspension's Hyperflex Motor Mounts. With Energy Suspension's polyurethane motor mounts, you can provide firm support for your engine, while still enjoying the benefits of a smooth ride.
Stronger Polyurethane Mounts
Energy Suspension manufactures these mounts to limit unwanted movement of the motor. With these new polyurethane mounts installed, you can achieve more power to the wheels with an almost indestructible mount, gaining an edge on the street or on the track. Energy Suspension's mounts are very durable and are resistant to oil, chemicals and other road contaminants that would normally deteriorate a rubber mount. These mounts are engineered specifically for each vehicle, matching OE specifications and adding performance. Also, where applicable, most of the mounts feature a "Polylocked Run-Safe" interlocking design that allows the mounts to have interlocking steel inserts to add to the durability and performance.
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- I am trying to source a polyurethane motor mount set for my Colorado. I has been modified with an unknown motor mount. The existing mount is 4
- The motor mounts used on the LS conversion mounts are one of these: 3.1114 and 3.1117. The 3.1114 short and wide mount and the3.1114 is the tall and narrow mount.
- Do you have sway bar bushings 15/16 in black with brackets?