lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Energy Suspension HyperFlex Body to Frame Mount Bushings
Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a stronger material for a body to frame mount bushing. Polyurethane is able to handle the constant beating a body mount takes and is not vulnerable to road grime or UV rays. With Energy Suspension's body mounts, you can protect your body to frame attachment, and your smooth ride, for years to come.
Replacing the Faulty Rubber
O.E. Manufacturer's use soft rubber body mounts to attach a body and frame. Over time these bushings deteriorate due to wear and tear, UV rays or road grime. Once the rubber starts to fail, the attachment point is compromised and the bushing can literally just fall off. Without body to frame mount bushings, the smooth connection between your body and frame is gone and your smooth ride is gone with it. Now bumps and potholes will really put your seatbelt to work.
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Are there any online installation instructions for part number 3.4105?
- Yes, here is a link to the online instructions for part number 3.4105, https://www.energysuspensionparts.com/installation_instructions/energy_suspension/17012.pdf
- Can you get these pieces individually from the kit 3.4105?
- Yes, you can. Just call us at 888-406-2330 and we can get you what you need.
- I read that these arent OEM replacements and they are in fact a 1
- Energy 3.4105 Replaces distorted and worn out original rubber mounts better than new! Maintains car body to frame and or truck cab to bed alignment far longer than O.E.M. rubber mounts. These bushings do not provide a lift.