unarchive In The Box of 3.4108 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 - 4010 - Body Mount Halves - Top for 4011
- 2 - 4059 - Body Mount Halves - Top for 4011
- 2 - 4210 - Body Mount Halves - Bottom for 4209
- 2 - 4209 - Body Mount Halves - Top for 4210
- 4 - 4011 - Body Mount Halves - Bottom for 4010, 4059
- 2 - Center Metal Sleeves for 4059 and 4011
- 2 - Center Metal Sleeves for 4010 and 4011
- 2 - Center Metal Sleeves for 4210 and 4209
- 4 - Small Outer Metal Washers
- 2 - Large Outer Metal Wahsers
- 1 - Installation Intructions - #17016
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 1keyboard_arrow_down
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 2keyboard_arrow_down
Body Mount | Radiator Support Bushings 1967-1972 Chevy C10 + GMC C1500 Pickup
Polyurethane Body Mount and Radiator Support Bushings by Energy Suspension will replace the worn rubber body mounts on a '67-'72 C10 or C1500 pickup. These polyurethane body mounts are much more durable than the original rubber bushings and will hold the cab-to-frame alignment for the life of your truck.
The Original Body Mounts
The body mounts on the Chevy C10 and GMC C1500 are made of rubber and stand between the body and the frame to maintain alignment and reduce vibration from the frame to the cab. Rubber is great at dampening the vibration but the downside is they don't hold up to the wear and tear of everyday driving very well. Besides normal wear, rubber bushings will begin to degrade with exposure to heat, road grime, and road salts. Here in Stephenville, the pavement can be boiling in the morning and iced over the next day, so durability is important to us. When the original rubber body mounts fail you will notice the cab to bed alignment is off and possibly the doors are having a hard time latching because they're misaligned as well.
If you're restoring one of these classic trucks then the original bushings almost certainly need to be replaced. If you want to plan on doing the job just once for the life of the vehicle then check out Energy Suspension's polyurethane body mount and radiator support bushings.
These polyurethane bushings will maintain the cab to bed alignment and keep the pin-stripping unbroken on the side of your C10 or C1500. Consistent body alignment will also eliminate the need to slam the doors to make them latch, saving frustration.
Polyurethane bushings have a history of allowing too much vibration from the road to the cab, but newer formulas (like Energy Suspension's Hyperflex Polyurethane) have increased the level of comfort compared to those first urethane bushings. These body mounts will allow some more noise and vibration than rubber, but the advantage in the durability and functionality department tip the performance/comfort scales and make these bushings a great upgrade to your Chevy or GMC's suspension.
These Energy Suspension body mount and radiator support bushings are backed by DST's exclusive lifetime warranty, so if you buy from us we make sure you're covered.
Product Reviews for 3.4108 | Body Mount Bushing Kit | Chevrolet C10 Pickup 1967-1972
- 5 Star (7)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 3.4108
starstarstarstarstar" it is what i expectied "
Was very pleased with everything, I will buy from your company again. Thank You\nverified_user Verified Buyer - bubba - . Energy Suspension 3.4108 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Excellent "
All the parts installed as designed. No fit or finish issues. Truck looks great!verified_user Verified Buyer - David E Lowry - . Energy Suspension 3.4108 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" excellent product "
well made,easy to follow instructions,with great customer serviceverified_user Verified Buyer - simon ball - . Energy Suspension 3.4108 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Excellent fit and they look cool. "
Went together like it was made for it, although I did go to the local hardware store and bought new bolts. Sorry, it was cheaper that way. I will get more parts from y'all because I have 2 other BoT ties that will benefit greatly from your products, which I have used before.verified_user Verified Buyer - Steven Slaton - . Energy Suspension 3.4108 - 5 out of 5
compare_arrows Compare with Similar Parts
($3.49) more expensive
- Bushing Material: Polyurethane
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Does this set 3.4108 contain radiator support mounts?
- Energy Suspension kit: 3.4108 does come with the radiator support mount bushings
- What is the torque on part 3.4108?
- They should be 15-20 ft/lb torque for body mount bolts
- Is the hardware included in part number 3.4108?
- No, part number 3.4108 comes with the bushings and new washers only. You can get part number dhw002 though as well, which is the hardware kit to go with the body mount kit number 3.4108.
- Looking for a kit for my 67 c10 pickup for body and bed can you give me a part number
- Energy 3.4108 body mount bushings and radiator support. None of our body mount bushing kits extend all the way back to the bed.