unarchive In The Box of 4109 keyboard_arrow_down
- 4 of Metal Sleeves - 61046 (1.500 X .600 X 2.750 inches)
- 2 of Rear Upper Subframe Bushings - 68144
- 2 of Rear Lower Subframe Bushings - 68145
- 2 of Front Upper Subframe Bushings - 68146
- 2 of Front Lower Subframe Bushings - 68147
- 2 of Metal Washers - 1195 (4.50 X .600 X .200 inches)
- 2 of Metal Washers - 1196 (4.00 X .600 X .187 inches)
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Lifetime Warranty. Prothane guarantees all Prothane Suspension Parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship (not due to abuse, neglect or misapplication) for the total time the vehicle remains with the original purchaser of the product(s). Should the products fail to meet these conditions, Prothane will replace the product, free of charge. This excludes any and all related labor charges. The product must be shipped to Prothane (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt."
Rear Subframe Bushings - Dodge Challenger - 4109
Prothane Subframe Bushings
Right at the mounting points between the subframe and the body you'll find your vehicle's subframe bushings. Typically, OEM subframe bushings are made of rubber. Over time this soft rubber begins to wear and crack. The subframe bushings responsibility, besides mounting, is to dampen road noise and vibration from entering the cab. So once these bushings go, you'll see an increase in noise and vibration into the cab of your vehicle.
Prothane's subframe bushings are made of polyurethane, much more durable material for subframe bushings. With polyurethane subframe bushings you can effectively eliminate wheel hop giving you a faster launch time whether from a starting line or a green light. Not only do you get a performance boost with poly, but you keep it. Polyurethane bushings do not distort or crack like OEM rubber. Prothane covers their subframe bushings with a lifetime warranty that can be handled through our customer service team at DST. A slight increase in NVH should be expected due to the firmer material, but the performance and longevity benefits make Prothane's bushings worth it.
Product Reviews for Rear Subframe Bushings - Dodge Challenger - 4109
- 5 Star (2)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
starstarstarstarstar" Review 1 Year Later "
So I also got the rear differential bushings and I have one that looks questionable. I can send pictures and show you what I am talking about.it looks as if it is pulling bushing out on the driver side differential mount. And is nowhere as tight or secure as the OEM that I took out. I have tightened everything to spec. It just doesnt seem to fit like the OEM. So it has pulled the side drivers side inner bushings about 1/4 inch away from the subframe and not sure why that would happen. But that is my only concern at this point. I will check it over here this weekend and get some pictures of everything and send them in to you for your review. Editors Note: Customer had an inner sleeve that was not correct. DST got a replacement sleeve sent to him.verified_user Verified Buyer - Adam Clark - . Prothane 4109 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Well built, fits perfectly "
Very solid mounts for the rear subframe. These took a lot of slop out of my rear suspension.verified_user Verified Buyer - Adam - . Prothane 4109 - 5 out of 5