unarchive In The Box of 5.4105 keyboard_arrow_down
- 1 1008 FRNT X-MEMBER MNT FRNT LWR 2
- 1 1009 FRNT X-MEMBER MNT REAR LWR 2
- 1 1019 FRT X-MEMBER MNT FRT UPPR 2
- 1 1020 FRT X-MEMBER MNT REAR UPPR 2
- 1 188.8.131.52 0.750OD X 0.562ID X 1.700L 2
- 1 184.108.40.206 0.875OD X 0.688ID X 1.725L 2
- 1 15.03.05.39 2.000OD X 0.500ID X 0.120TH 4
- 1 15.03.14.39 2.500OD X 0.500ID X 0.125TH+/- 4
- 1 17074 INSTRUCTIONS FOR 5.4103 1
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Energy Suspension Subframe Bushings
A subframe bushing is found at the mounting point between the subframe and the body. Most OEM subframe bushings are made of rubber, which over time begins to wear and crack. With a failed subframe bushing, noise and vibration become a major issue for both the driver and the passengers. The subframe bushings responsibility, besides mounting, is to dampen road noise and vibration from entering the cab. So once these bushings go, your quiet smooth ride is in trouble.
Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a much more durable material for subframe bushings. Not only do these bushings maintain the mounting alignment very well, but polyurethane does not crack, distort, rot, or wear the way rubber bushings do. With more durable material, there should be an increase in NVH. But there is also a performance boost to consider! With polyurethane subframe bushings you can effectively eliminate wheel hop giving you a faster launch time whether from a starting line or a green light.
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Will part number 5.4105 fit my 2002 Mitsubishi Galant Es-V6?
- No, part number 5.4105 will not fit the 2002 Mitsubishi Galant Es-V6?.
- Will the 5.4105 fit on my 1990 Eagle Talon AWD?
- Yes the 5.4105 is iftted for the 1990 All wheel drive Eagle Talon.