unarchive In The Box of 61111 keyboard_arrow_down
- 1 of Super Grease - 19-1750-001
- 2 of Metal Sleeves - 60528 (11/16 X .095 X .375 inches)
- 4 of End Link Bushings - 60114
- 4 of Sway Bar Drop Link Bushings - 60123
- 2 of Sway Bar Bushings - 60261 (7/8 Inch)
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 2keyboard_arrow_down
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Lifetime Warranty. Prothane guarantees all Prothane Suspension Parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship (not due to abuse, neglect or misapplication) for the total time the vehicle remains with the original purchaser of the product(s). Should the products fail to meet these conditions, Prothane will replace the product, free of charge. This excludes any and all related labor charges. The product must be shipped to Prothane (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt."
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Prothane Sway Bar Bushings
A sway bar bushing plays a huge role in your suspension, so don't settle for rubber. Prothane Sway Bar bushings are made of polyurethane, much more durable material for suspension bushings than rubber. Polyurethane does not break down due to road grime, weather or oils the way the rubber can. Have the peace of mind knowing you have a long-lasting part on your sway bar with Prothane's sway bar bushings. Prothane's polyurethane sway bar bushings provide a secure grip on the sway bar and do not warp over time. With this snug grip, your vehicle will see a performance boost similar to installing a larger sway bar.
A sway bar's function is to maintain the maximum amount of road contact during tires. The sway bar is held to the frame of the vehicle with a sway bar bushing. Original Equipment rubber can warp and/or crack, losing its grip on the bar. This causes your sway bar to lose its effectiveness. Just look at the old rubber sway bar bushing to the left. Imagine how good of a grip that thing could keep on a sway bar. Go with Polyurethane.
Use Prothane's Super Grease
The metal sway bar rotates inside the sway bar bushings, so be sure to use the supplied Prothane's Super Grease to lubricate the bushings during installation. Its super important that you lubricate each bushing well to prevent any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack.
Product Reviews for 61111 | Front Sway Bar-Endlink Bushings - 22.22 mm | Ford F150
- 5 Star (2)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
starstarstarstarstar" Review 1 Year Later "
Still going strong and handling is great.verified_user Verified Buyer - Raymond Barnett - . Prothane 61111 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" email@example.com "
I was impressed with the quality and the design engineering of the poly bushings. It is far better than the top competitors of Prothane, Motion and OEM. However, other competitors do include the hardened washers that go on the top and bottom of the stud end poly bushings and most buyers would not mind paying a few dollars more to have these included. When you omit these, buyers then have to stop, drive to a local fastener retailer and purchase these separately and this is inconvenient. I still give this product a 5 overall based solely on the poly pieces. Also, installation instructions either online or in package would be helpful and an increase in size of lube packet. Thank you, I will continue to use Prothane Motion products and recommend to others.......GMverified_user Verified Buyer - GREGORY E MARCHBANKS - . Prothane 61111 - 5 out of 5
compare_arrows Compare with Similar Parts
- This part
- Bushing Material: Polyurethane
($7.48) more expensive
- Bushing Material: Polyurethane