unarchive In The Box of 7103 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 of Bolts - 1169 (7/16-14 X 7 inches)
- 2 of Lock Nuts - 1171 (7/16-14 inches)
- 2 of Metal Sleeves - 60555 (7/8 X .065 X 1.5 inches)
- 2 of Body Mount Bushings - 60328
- 2 of Body Mount Bushings - 60329
- 2 of Body Mount Bushings - 60332
- 2 of Body Mount Bushings - 60334
- 2 of Body Mount Bushings - 60347
- 2 of Body Mount Bushings - 60357
- 6 of Flat Washers - 1159 (1/2 X 2 OD X .095 inches)
- 2 of Flat Washers - 1161 (1/2 X 2 1/2 OD X .095 inches)
- 4 of Flat Washers - 1164 (1/2 X 3 OD X .095 inches)
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Lifetime Warranty. Prothane guarantees all Prothane Suspension Parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship (not due to abuse, neglect or misapplication) for the total time the vehicle remains with the original purchaser of the product(s). Should the products fail to meet these conditions, Prothane will replace the product, free of charge. This excludes any and all related labor charges. The product must be shipped to Prothane (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt."
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Body Mount Bushings Kit - Chevrolet K10 4WD - 7103
Prothane's Body to Frame Mount Bushings
With a high-stress part like the body to frame mount bushing, O.E. rubber just doesn't cut it. Prothane's polyurethane is a stronger material for a body to frame mount bushing. Polyurethane is able to handle the constant beating a body mount takes and is not vulnerable to road grime or UV rays. With Prothane's body mounts, you can protect your body to frame attachment, and your smooth ride, for years to come.
Replacing the Faulty Rubber
O.E. Manufacturer's use soft rubber body mounts to attach a body and frame. Over time these bushings deteriorate due to wear and tear, UV rays or road grime. Once the rubber starts to fail, the attachment point is compromised and the bushing can literally just fall off. Without body to frame mount bushings, the smooth connection between your body and frame is gone and your smooth ride is gone with it. Now bumps and potholes will really put your seat belt to work.
Product Reviews for Body Mount Bushings Kit - Chevrolet K10 4WD - 7103
- 5 Star (1)
- 4 Star (1)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (1)
- 1 Star (0)
starstarstarstarstar_border" Great quality. "
The bushings are excellent quality and install relatively easy. My only issue with it is the rear cab mounts are about a half of an inch too tall, making the front cab mounts float in place while the radiator support mounts and rear cab mounts hold it up. I thought maybe the old mounts were just so bad that they were smashed down and then body sort of had settled with them but after trying to adjust and shim my fenders, hood, cowl, and doors I realized it was the mounts that needed to be a different height. Editor Notes: When installing the cab mounts you need to make sure they are installed in the correct position. Also if there are any cab shims they must be reused. It is possible the pickup could have been in an accident and the frame or cab could have not been repaired correctly.verified_user Verified Buyer - Bryant Morales - . Prothane 7103 - 4 out of 5
starstarstar_borderstar_borderstar_border" Not great "
Why no bushings for the body mounts ? Instructions say to reuse existing bushing sleeves!!!! There 51 years old. But yet you get them for the radiator core support. Weird. Editors note: Kit 7103 does not come with the hardware. It must be reused. At this time we do not have a hardware kit for this kit.verified_user Verified Buyer - Anthony Kolesar - . Prothane 7103 - 2 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" good quality part done right "
Easy to install, grade 8 hardware, well made I expect to have long term use unlike traditional rubber bushings.verified_user Verified Buyer - Greg Wehner - . Prothane 7103 - 5 out of 5