lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
Moog fulfills their warranty through their individual dealers. That means that in order to receive warranty support, you will have to refer back to the original dealer you purchased the part from. Be sure to check the dealer's warranty support before you buy the part to make sure that they will properly support the warranty. If a dealer will only refer you back to the manufacturer in order to receive warranty support, then you may not actually have any warranty at all.
Moog Premium Steering Components carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Moog R-Series Control Arms, Hub Assemblies, and Strut Assemblies carry a 3 Year Warranty.
Moog warranties their parts to be free of defects in materials and/or workmanship during these timeframes as measured from the date of purchase.
If a Moog part should fail due to materials or manufacturing defect while under warranty, we will provide a replacement of the part upon return of the defective part.
Moog's Tie Rod Adjusting Sleeves
Moog's Tie Rod Adjusting Sleeves join the tie rod ends to the steering linkage and allowing your vehicle to be aligned properly. These sleeves are coated for corrosion resistance and are made of steel for durability. All Moog tie rod sleeves are backed with a lifetime warranty handled in house at DST.
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Can you tell what the length of the tie rod sleeve is?
- The length on part number moog-es319s is 8.25 inches.
- Does Moog offer a shorter tie rod that will match to the moog-es319s specifications?
- Unfortunately Moog does not offer a shorter tie rod to match the moog-es319s specs.
- What is the overall length of part number es319s?
- Part number es319s has a length of 8.25 inches.
- What is the diameter of part number es319s?
- Part number es319s has a diameter of .95 inches.
- I need to know how the dimensions of this product.
- Length 8.25 inches, the threads are .562x18L on both ends.