add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 3keyboard_arrow_down
While MOOG greaseable parts come greased from the factory, they should also be greased at the time of installation. After installation, MOOG recommends greasing these parts at each oil change for the best service life.
Out of grease? No problem we've got you covered with this Mystik Multi-Purpose Grease tube refill.
Save time, rather than pressing out your old ball joints, replace the whole arm with Moog's value-driven control arm with pre-installed OE style bushings.
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
Moog fulfills their warranty through their individual dealers. That means that in order to receive warranty support, you will have to refer back to the original dealer you purchased the part from. Be sure to check the dealer's warranty support before you buy the part to make sure that they will properly support the warranty. If a dealer will only refer you back to the manufacturer in order to receive warranty support, then you may not actually have any warranty at all.
Moog Premium Steering Components carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Moog R-Series Control Arms, Hub Assemblies, and Strut Assemblies carry a 3 Year Warranty.
Moog warranties their parts to be free of defects in materials and/or workmanship during these timeframes as measured from the date of purchase.
If a Moog part should fail due to materials or manufacturing defect while under warranty, we will provide a replacement of the part upon return of the defective part.
Wearable RUBBER parts are not covered under warranty (Dust boots, bushings, bump stops, etc.)
Moog Problem Solver Ball Joints
Moog Ball Joints provide long-lasting dependability and performance. Moog ball joints are made with a hardened steel stud ball. These have a full 360-degree range of movement, allowing for consistent stud articulation throughout the life of the part. Grease grooves allow full lubrication between the housing and the ball stud for extended life.
Ball joints are a pivotal part of your vehicle's suspension, so go with the best replacement with Moog's Ball Joints. A ball joint allows your wheels to rotate when you turn the steering wheel. If your ball joint has failed or is failing, your vehicle's ability to turn is severely hindered. Moog's Ball Joints use innovated designs to maximize the performance and durability of your suspension.
Not only do MOOG ball joints provide durability, they also provide peace of mind. Moog ball joints are covered by a Lifetime Warranty and, should you ever need it, can be handled directly through our DST Customer Service Team. Take turns confidently with a Moog ball joint.
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Will the ball joints K100116 for a 2007 Silverado classic 4x4 help with alignment?
- It sure will. The ball joint can be adjusted to Plus Or Minus 3 Degrees Camber/Caster. You may also be interested in getting alignment bushings part K6669 https://www.suspension.com/moog-k6669 it's a Plus Or Minus 3 Degrees Camber/Caster. Part can n bring vehicles back to factory specification, can solve excessive tire wear and steering issues, and Cam bolts and adjustable ball joints provide alignment for non-adjustable vehicles. Another part that will also help are cam bolts: K100159 https://www.suspension.com/moog-k100159 Greaseable; Contains Cams And Bolt; Plus Or Minus 1.5 Degree Camber/Caster There is also this part K6716 https://www.suspension.com/moog-k6716 which Corrects Looseness And Restores Alignment One more part K80277 https://www.suspension.com/moog-k80277 front upper strut camber caster plate has a Full Range Adjustment; Problem Solver - Quick Cam - Camber Adjustments Made Easy Via The Allen Wrench Slot; Plus Or Minus 1-1/2 Degree Camber/Caster; Plus Or Minus 2 Degree Camber ...see more
- Will part number k100116 work still if I have a 9 inch lift?
- No, part number k100116 will not work with a 9 inch lift. You would need an aftermarket ball joint or control arm.
- The problem solver ball joint , part #19306924, will it help to correct the angle on my 01 gmc sierra 4x4 with 1.5
- No. You would need an aftermarket control arm that will reposition the ball joint to correct that angle.
- Is Ball Joint part k100116 sold as an individual part?
- All Moog ball joints are sold individually.
- Will part number k100116 fit in an OEM control arm?
- Yes, part number k100116 is a stock replacement for the OEM control only.
- Will this ball joint, k100116, help with harsh angles on a lifted truck?
- I spoke to Moog tech and they told me, unfortunately, this ball joint the K100116 is only made to replace the OEM stock replacements may not work on a lift and you can try it but there is no guarantee it will fit. No this ball joint will not correct the harsh angle. You will have to get an aftermarket control arm that reposition the upper ball joint. ...see more
- I have a leveled 2003 chevy Tahoe z71, and the upper balls joints are at sorta of an angle and the boot either comes off, or rips, will the adjustable moog ball joint stop that issue so they will hold grease?
- The angle of the control arm is causing the ball joint dust boot to rip or come off. The ball joint is at an angle it is not designed to work correctly. This is also causing more stress on the ball joint too. Could cause the ball joint to fail premat turely. The k100116 will not fix the issue. It may work and the dust boot may not tear or come off. You still have the issue with the control arm running at angles it was not intended. ...see more
- Will part number k100116 fit my 2003 chevy Tahoe z71?
- Yes, part number k100116 will fit the 2003 chevy Tahoe z71.