lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
Moog fulfills their warranty through their individual dealers. That means that in order to receive warranty support, you will have to refer back to the original dealer you purchased the part from. Be sure to check the dealer's warranty support before you buy the part to make sure that they will properly support the warranty. If a dealer will only refer you back to the manufacturer in order to receive warranty support, then you may not actually have any warranty at all.
Moog Premium Steering Components carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Moog R-Series Control Arms, Hub Assemblies, and Strut Assemblies carry a 3 Year Warranty.
Moog warranties their parts to be free of defects in materials and/or workmanship during these timeframes as measured from the date of purchase.
If a Moog part should fail due to materials or manufacturing defect while under warranty, we will provide a replacement of the part upon return of the defective part.
Rear End Alignment Kit - Dodge Magnum - moog-k100173
Moog Alignment Parts
Caster or Camber issues? Moog has got you covered with their line of alignment parts. Moog's engineers have designed this part to give you adjustability and flexibility with the alignment angles in your suspension. Whether caster, camber, or both, Moog's alignment parts will set your suspension up better than when you first drove the vehicle off the lot.
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Do I need two kits of the k100173 for the car or will one kit do both sides?
- Part number k100173 will only cover one side of your vehicle, you will need two of this kit to cover the left and right sides.
- How many of part numbers k100173 and K100023 do I need to order for my 2015 Challenger Hellcat?
- For your 2015 Challenger Hellcat, you will need to order 2 of the k100173 and 1 of the K100023.
- I've been searching for rear camber adjustment kits for my 2007 Dodge Charger recently and I stumbled on these two parts: MOOG k100173 and K100113. They appear to be the same products to me. Which ones should I buy for my 2007 Dodge Charger?
- Differences are: K100173 REar Upper; Up To Plus Or Minus 1-1/2 Degree Camber K100113 REar Upper forward position; Problem Solver; Up To Plus Or Minus 1-1/2 Degree Camber; To Be Superseded To K100173
- How many bushings come in the kit K100173? Will it take 4 bushings to get the +/- 1.5-degree camber? It's for a 2007 Pacifica.
- Two bushings come in a kit you will need 2 kits with a tola of 4 bushings for both side of the vehicle. The 1.5degree camber is for either side of the vehicle. It takes two bushings to get the camber to 1.5 +/- degree.