lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
Moog fulfills their warranty through their individual dealers. That means that in order to receive warranty support, you will have to refer back to the original dealer you purchased the part from. Be sure to check the dealer's warranty support before you buy the part to make sure that they will properly support the warranty. If a dealer will only refer you back to the manufacturer in order to receive warranty support, then you may not actually have any warranty at all.
Moog Premium Steering Components carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Moog R-Series Control Arms, Hub Assemblies, and Strut Assemblies carry a 3 Year Warranty.
Moog warranties their parts to be free of defects in materials and/or workmanship during these timeframes as measured from the date of purchase.
If a Moog part should fail due to materials or manufacturing defect while under warranty, we will provide a replacement of the part upon return of the defective part.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Moog Control Arm Bushings
Controlling Comfort and Steering
If your vehicle is suffering from early tire wear, handling issues, or loud noises under the chassis, you could be dealing with worn OE control arm bushings. Designed to attach the steering knuckle and wheel assembly to the vehicle, your control arms are a crucial part of your steering system. The bushings themselves absorb impacts from the road, smoothing and quieting your ride.
Long-Term Performance and Long-Term Coverage
Moog crafts each of their bushings to either meet or exceed OE specifications. While the OE bushings might sag or rot away, Moog's control arm bushings are there for the long haul. Moog backs this up by covering all of their control arm bushings with a lifetime warranty handled in-house here at DST.
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- MOOG-K200771 - Front Upper Control arm bushings - 04 Toyota 4 Runner sr5 - is it a kit for one side (2 bushings) or are they just 1 bushing?
- Part number Moog-K200771 includes two bushings per kits. You will need two of this kit to cover left and right upper control arm bushings.
- Will this part moog-k200771 fit as the front upper control arm bushings for my 2015 Toyota Tacoma 4x4?
- Part number moog-k200771 is the correct front upper control arm bushing for your 20 15 Toyota Tacoma 4x4. It is sold as a single bushing so you will need 4 to cover left and right.
- MOOG-K200771 - Front Upper Control arm bushings - Tundra 2002 4wd 8 cylinder - How many in a box - looks like two ?
- MOOG-K200771 has a pair of control arm bushings per kit. you will need two, one kit for the left and one kit for the right.