lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
Moog fulfills their warranty through their individual dealers. That means that in order to receive warranty support, you will have to refer back to the original dealer you purchased the part from. Be sure to check the dealer's warranty support before you buy the part to make sure that they will properly support the warranty. If a dealer will only refer you back to the manufacturer in order to receive warranty support, then you may not actually have any warranty at all.
Moog Premium Steering Components carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Moog R-Series Control Arms, Hub Assemblies, and Strut Assemblies carry a 3 Year Warranty.
Moog warranties their parts to be free of defects in materials and/or workmanship during these timeframes as measured from the date of purchase.
If a Moog part should fail due to materials or manufacturing defect while under warranty, we will provide a replacement of the part upon return of the defective part.
Moog Control Arm Bushings
Controlling Comfort and Steering
If your vehicle is suffering from early tire wear, handling issues, or loud noises under the chassis, you could be dealing with worn OE control arm bushings. Designed to attach the steering knuckle and wheel assembly to the vehicle, your control arms are a crucial part of your steering system. The bushings themselves absorb impacts from the road, smoothing and quieting your ride.
Long-Term Performance and Long-Term Coverage
Moog crafts each of their bushings to either meet or exceed OE specifications. While the OE bushings might sag or rot away, Moog's control arm bushings are there for the long haul. Moog backs this up by covering all of their control arm bushings with a lifetime warranty handled in-house here at DST.
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Is this part k5161 for the rear uppers?
- Yes, it for the rear uppers.
- What are the dimensions of Moog Rear Lower Control Arm Bushing Part Number k5161?
- The dimensions on Moog Rear Lower Control Arm Bushing Part Number k5161 are Inner Diameter .530in Outer Diameter 2.280in and length 2.220in.
- MOOG-K5161 - - Control arm bushing kit - 71 Chevrolet Monte Carlo - Does this part number contain both rear end upper housing bushings ? In other words enough to do one car?
- Moog-K5161 Will contain both froward and rearward control arm upper bushings. It will cover either left or right arms. You will need two of this kit to replace both left and right sides.
- MOOG-K5161-Upper - Control arm bushing kit - 1972 Chevy Malibu - K5161 rear control arm bushing kit-how many bushings are in the box?summit racing says 2 kits per vehicle but there needs to be 4 bushings per kit right?
- Moog-K5161 will include a pair of bushings. You will need two of this kit to cover both left and right sides.