add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 2keyboard_arrow_down
MOOG parts come greased from the factory, but should also be greased at the time of installation. After installation, MOOG recommends greasing these parts at each oil change for the best service life.
Out of grease? No problem we've got you covered with this Mystik Multi-Purpose Grease tube refill.
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
Moog fulfills their warranty through their individual dealers. That means that in order to receive warranty support, you will have to refer back to the original dealer you purchased the part from. Be sure to check the dealer's warranty support before you buy the part to make sure that they will properly support the warranty. If a dealer will only refer you back to the manufacturer in order to receive warranty support, then you may not actually have any warranty at all.
Moog Premium Steering Components carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Moog R-Series Control Arms, Hub Assemblies, and Strut Assemblies carry a 3 Year Warranty.
Moog warranties their parts to be free of defects in materials and/or workmanship during these timeframes as measured from the date of purchase.
If a Moog part should fail due to materials or manufacturing defect while under warranty, we will provide a replacement of the part upon return of the defective part.
Moog Problem Solver Ball Joints
Moog Ball Joints provide long-lasting dependability and performance. Moog ball joints are made with a hardened steel stud ball. These have a full 360-degree range of movement, allowing for consistent stud articulation throughout the life of the part. Grease grooves allow full lubrication between the housing and the ball stud for extended life.
Ball joints are a pivotal part of your vehicle's suspension, so go with the best replacement with Moog's Ball Joints. A ball joint allows your wheels to rotate when you turn the steering wheel. If your ball joint has failed or is failing, your vehicle's ability to turn is severely hindered. Moog's Ball Joints use innovated designs to maximize the performance and durability of your suspension.
Not only do MOOG ball joints provide durability, they also provide peace of mind. Moog ball joints are covered by a Lifetime Warranty and, should you ever need it, can be handled directly through our DST Customer Service Team. Take turns confidently with a Moog ball joint.
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Will the K6537 ball joint replace the rear lower ball joint as well?
- moog-k6537 is the front lower ball joint. Moog does not make a ball joint for the rear.
- Do you have a CADD model of the K6537 ball joint I can download from somewhere?
- Moog does not give that type of information to the public.
- What are the specs of part number k6537?
- On part number k6537, the OD is 2.180 inches, the height is 3.970 inches, and the ID is 1.920 inches.
- What is the stud taper on part numbers K500134 and K6537?
- The stud taper on both the K500134 and K6537 are .046.
- So this ball joint comes with a dust boot?
- Yes, part number moog-k6537 comes with a dust boot.
- Will these ball joints work in a Saturn Sky. 2007. If not what joint will work. I do not want to replace the control arm.
- Moog does not make a lower ball joint or control arm for your vehicle.