add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 2keyboard_arrow_down
MOOG parts come greased from the factory, but should also be greased at the time of installation. After installation, MOOG recommends greasing these parts at each oil change for the best service life.
Out of grease? No problem we've got you covered with this Lucas Xtra Heavy Duty Grease tube refill.
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
Moog fulfills their warranty through their individual dealers. That means that in order to receive warranty support, you will have to refer back to the original dealer you purchased the part from. Be sure to check the dealer's warranty support before you buy the part to make sure that they will properly support the warranty. If a dealer will only refer you back to the manufacturer in order to receive warranty support, then you may not actually have any warranty at all.
Moog Premium Steering Components carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Moog R-Series Control Arms, Hub Assemblies, and Strut Assemblies carry a 3 Year Warranty.
Moog warranties their parts to be free of defects in materials and/or workmanship during these timeframes as measured from the date of purchase.
If a Moog part should fail due to materials or manufacturing defect while under warranty, we will provide a replacement of the part upon return of the defective part.
moog-k7369 | Front Lower Ball Joint | Dodge Ram 2500 | MOOG-K7369
Moog Problem Solver Ball Joints
Moog Ball Joints provide long-lasting dependability and performance. Moog ball joints are made with a hardened steel stud ball. These have a full 360-degree range of movement, allowing for consistent stud articulation throughout the life of the part. Grease grooves allow full lubrication between the housing and the ball stud for extended life.
Ball joints are a pivotal part of your vehicle's suspension, so go with the best replacement with Moog's Ball Joints. A ball joint allows your wheels to rotate when you turn the steering wheel. If your ball joint has failed or is failing, your vehicle's ability to turn is severely hindered. Moog's Ball Joints use innovated designs to maximize the performance and durability of your suspension.
Not only do MOOG ball joints provide durability, they also provide peace of mind. Moog ball joints are covered by a Lifetime Warranty and, should you ever need it, can be handled directly through our DST Customer Service Team. Take turns confidently with a Moog ball joint.
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Is part number k7369 sold has a pair or just one?
- Part number k7369 comes with just one ball joint per kit. You would need to order two of them to get both the ball joints for the left and right side.
- I have a lower ball joint moog-k7369 that has failed on me after two years and 80k miles. How do I warranty them?
- Warranties are to be handled by the original dealer of the Moog product. If you ordered from our website please give us a call at 888-406-2330 and one of our reps can go through the warranty process with you.
- Is part number k7369 the pair of ball joints or just one?
- Part number k7369 will come with one ball joint only.
- Do you have the installation instructions and torque values for part number k7369?
- You can find both the installation instructions and the torque values at https://fme-cat.com/livedocs/AXCF4404.pdf
- Are there any installation instructions for part number k7369?
- Yes, you can find the installation instructions for part number k7369 at https://fme-cat.com/livedocs/AXCF4404.pdf
- Is part # K7369 & K7366 greasable ball joints?
- Yes, both ball joints are greaseable