lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
Moog fulfills their warranty through their individual dealers. That means that in order to receive warranty support, you will have to refer back to the original dealer you purchased the part from. Be sure to check the dealer's warranty support before you buy the part to make sure that they will properly support the warranty. If a dealer will only refer you back to the manufacturer in order to receive warranty support, then you may not actually have any warranty at all.
Moog Premium Steering Components carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Moog R-Series Control Arms, Hub Assemblies, and Strut Assemblies carry a 3 Year Warranty.
Moog warranties their parts to be free of defects in materials and/or workmanship during these timeframes as measured from the date of purchase.
If a Moog part should fail due to materials or manufacturing defect while under warranty, we will provide a replacement of the part upon return of the defective part.
moog-k8621 | Axle Pivot Bushings - Ford E350 Econoline Club Wagon
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- What is the ID of the moog-k8621?
- getting part pulled for specs sjb 11/28/18
- Are the moog-k8621 made of polyurethane? If not do you offer a poly option?
- The moog-k8621 is a steel clad rubber bushing. At this time we do not offer a Polyurethane option for the moog-k8621.
- MOOG-K8621 - Axle Pivot Bushing - Is this urethane?
- MOOG-K8621 is a steel clad rubber bushing.