add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 2keyboard_arrow_down
MOOG parts come greased from the factory, but should also be greased at the time of installation. After installation, MOOG recommends greasing these parts at each oil change for the best service life.
Out of grease? No problem we've got you covered with this Mystik Multi-Purpose Grease tube refill.
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
Moog fulfills their warranty through their individual dealers. That means that in order to receive warranty support, you will have to refer back to the original dealer you purchased the part from. Be sure to check the dealer's warranty support before you buy the part to make sure that they will properly support the warranty. If a dealer will only refer you back to the manufacturer in order to receive warranty support, then you may not actually have any warranty at all.
Moog Premium Steering Components carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Moog R-Series Control Arms, Hub Assemblies, and Strut Assemblies carry a 3 Year Warranty.
Moog warranties their parts to be free of defects in materials and/or workmanship during these timeframes as measured from the date of purchase.
If a Moog part should fail due to materials or manufacturing defect while under warranty, we will provide a replacement of the part upon return of the defective part.
moog-k8749 | Front Lower Ball Joint | Ford Mustang | MOOG-K8749
Moog Problem Solver Ball Joints
Moog Ball Joints provide long-lasting dependability and performance. Moog ball joints are made with a hardened steel stud ball. These have a full 360-degree range of movement, allowing for consistent stud articulation throughout the life of the part. Grease grooves allow full lubrication between the housing and the ball stud for extended life.
Ball joints are a pivotal part of your vehicle's suspension, so go with the best replacement with Moog's Ball Joints. A ball joint allows your wheels to rotate when you turn the steering wheel. If your ball joint has failed or is failing, your vehicle's ability to turn is severely hindered. Moog's Ball Joints use innovated designs to maximize the performance and durability of your suspension.
Not only do MOOG ball joints provide durability, they also provide peace of mind. Moog ball joints are covered by a Lifetime Warranty and, should you ever need it, can be handled directly through our DST Customer Service Team. Take turns confidently with a Moog ball joint.
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- What are the measurements of part number k8749?
- Part number k8749 has a height of 3.660 inches, an OD of 2.180 inches, and an ID of 1.930 inches. The stud taper is .047 and the stud thread is M16x2.
- I recently purchased a pair of moog k8749 ball joints and was wondering if these were elliptical or not. I see no indications as to orientation in the control arm and just would like to make sure they are being pressed in correctly.
- The k8749 is not elliptical. This ball joint does not have to be oriented in one specific direction.
- Will the moog-k8749 fit with aftermarket spindles? Do you have the specifications for this ball joint?
- Moog does not guarantee the fitment of their parts with use of aftermarket parts. Here are the specifications we have for the moog-k8749, Height - 3.66