unarchive In The Box of spf4427k keyboard_arrow_down
- Kits Required Per Vehicle: 1
In the box:
- 2 Bushings
- 2 Metal Sleeves
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- From the 1st of February 2013 the SuperPro warranty becomes a Lifetime Warranty with no exclusions.
This means that if a SuperPro product fails, ever, we will replace the product free of charge.
With SuperPros technical superiority in material, design and manufacture a lifetime warranty with no exclusions for off-road, track and competition use is a guarantee we can make with complete confidence.
Our goal is to make SuperPro the only choice of suspension bushings for repair, off-road and performance applications in the mind of workshops and consumers.
spf4427k | Front Differential Bushings | 05-10 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Front Differential Bushings 2005-2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee
These Front Differential Bushings for the 05-10 Jeep Grand Cherokee are an upgrade over the original rubber mounts. Polyurethane bushings will firm up the front differential's connection to the frame, meaning more immediate power to the wheels and less chance for wheel hop during acceleration and braking.
Whether your Jeep is a daily driver or a weekend toy, these differential bushings will perform better than the ill-fated originals and are under warranty to last the life of your Jeep.
The Problem with OE
The OE (original equipment) Front Differential Bushings on your Jeep Grand Cherokee are made of rubber and do a great job of absorbing vibration and noise that can travel to the driver. The only problem is that they do this by flexing and if you're taking your Jeep down to Big Bend every summer, or just wheelin' around in some central Texas gullies, the relatively soft rubber will wear down with time and use.
When the bushing becomes more flexible or even loose, the differential can "bounce" when a lot of torque gets thrown it's way. This means your throttle will lose some responsiveness and you might experience wheel hop, as your wheels rapidly gain and lose traction. If this persists you could end up with drivetrain damage.
Jeep Tough Diff Mounts
When your OE differential mounts go, you can replace them with more rubber mounts, but (depending on how long you plan on owning your Jeep) you may find yourself replacing them again down the road.
If you're looking for a longer lasting solution then SuperPro offers a set of polyurethane front differential bushings that will not only last the life of your Jeep, but will eliminate problems like wheel hop and increase the responsiveness of your accelerator. SuperPro is a brand that prides itself on engineering the best part possible and has deep roots in the off-road community of Australia. They also carry one of the best life-time warranties in the industry that even covers parts that are used in off-road or racing applications, and Suspension.com will handle that warranty for you in-house.
Strong and Quiet Front Differential
These differential bushings have a paneled design that allows for better lubrication and cushion which helps cut down on the noise and vibration increase that is usually noticed with more dense polyurethane mounts. This is especially helpful if you're running big knobby tires on your Jeep but want the comfort of a rubber diff bushing.
At the base of the flanges the bushings are beveled which allows for smoother articulation, further cutting down on the harshness of your ride. This will also increase the life of the part since this is a normal wear area during hard use.
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Will Super Pro Front Differential Mount bushing Part Number spf4427k be fitment on a 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee ?
- Super Pro Front Differential Mount bushing Part Number spf4427k will fit on a 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee.
- How many bushings does the SPF4427K include?
- The SPF4427K will include two bushings.
- I have spf4427k the front differential mound bushings and one has cracked at the lip. These were given to me as a gift. Is there a way I can purchase just one of the bushings without the sleeve?
- No, on kit spf4427k you can not buy just one of the bushings from SuperPro.
- Does this kit spf4427k fits the jeep commander 2008?
- It looks like this part is only fitted for the Jeep Grand Cherokee between the years of 2005-2010.
- Question regarding front bushings for 2008 Jeep WK front differential. Is the pricing for a pair of bushings or just for one?
- Kit spf4427k will do 2 of the mounts.
- Looking at the front differential bushing. See your kit comes in a 2 pack, checking to see if you also had the front bushing? There are 3 total for the front differential.
- spf4427k is the only kit we offer at this time. It only has 2 of the 3 differential bushings.