Returning SuperPro Parts and Warranty Information
SuperPro has requested that all warranty claims be handled through their office to ensure that they are able to receive first-hand information about any problems. Suspension.com will provide any support that you need but unfortunately we are unable to process warranty claims at the manufacturer's request. The basics of SuperPro's warranty information is as follows:
- Polyurethane Bushings carry a lifetime warranty for the original purchaser and off-road, motor sport, or track applications do not void the warranty.
- Roll Control series parts (ball joints, control arms, sway bars, end links, etc.) are covered by a 3-year, unlimited mileage warranty for the original purchaser.
The basic criteria for a warranty claim is as follows:
- You must be the original purchaser
- The part must have been originally supplied for the specific application listed in the SuperPro Catalog
- The part must have been purchased through an authorized SuperPro dealer in the US, Canada, or US territories
For a warranty claim you will need:
- Proof of Purchase
- Product Bar Code
- Demonstration of issue or failure (photo/video/etc.)
- If product failure cannot be demonstrated via above methods SuperPro may require the item to be returned for evaluation before claim approval
For more information you can visit SuperPro's warranty page or contact them directly at: