lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- WHITELINE bushing kits with part numbers from W00001 to WZZZZZ and KSK000 to KSKZZZ (Bushing Kits) are covered for their lifetime.
WHITELINE performance products include sway bar/ anti-roll-kits (excluding installation components) and bracing and alignment kits with part numbers from BAF000 to BZZZZZ, KCA000 to KCAZZZ, KSB000 to KSBZZZ, KLC000 to KLCZZZ and KDT000 to KDTZZZ (Performance Products) are covered for 3 years from the date of original installation.
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- What material is Whiteline part number, W63342, made of?
- All Whiteline bushings are made of synthetic elastomer (polyurethane).
- Will Whiteline part number, W63342, correct the rear camber for a 2014 Dodge Challenger?
- Yes, Whiteline part number, W63342, will correct the rear camber. The adjustment range is plus or minus a .5 (1/2) degree. An alignment will need to be performed after the installation of these bushings.