unarchive In The Box of 11205 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 of Track Arm Bushing - 61109
- 1 of Ball Joint Boots - 60513
- 1 of Metal Sleeve for 61109 - 60681 (3/4 X 1.575 inches)
- 1 of Super Grease - 19-1750-001
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Lifetime Warranty. Prothane guarantees all Prothane Suspension Parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship (not due to abuse, neglect or misapplication) for the total time the vehicle remains with the original purchaser of the product(s). Should the products fail to meet these conditions, Prothane will replace the product, free of charge. This excludes any and all related labor charges. The product must be shipped to Prothane (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt."
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
question_answer Ask us a Question
Front Track Arm Bar Bushings - Jeep Wrangler TJ
Secure Your Suspension
Under normal circumstances your suspension shifts slightly when you turn a corner. The amount of shifting that takes place is largely determined by the quality of track arm (a.k.a panhard rod) bushings installed on your vehicle. Your track arm, and it's supporting bushings, are designed to accomplish several tasks: keeping your suspension aligned with the rest of your vehicle, eliminating excess body roll, and increasing your overall handling.
Prothane Track Bar Bushings
OE track arm bushings are typically made of rubber. While rubber does a decent job of absorbing vibrations from the road, it doesn't hold up for long when put into high-stress environments. Prothane makes all of their track arm bushings out of polyurethane. Capable of easily dealing with pressure, heat, and corrosion, these polyurethane bushings are sure to outlast the OE rubber. This dramatic increase to durability can also lead to a slight increase in NVH, due to polyurethane's sturdier nature. But, your enhanced control and safety are well worth it. Plus, Prothane covers all of their track arm bushings with a lifetime warranty handled in-house here at DST.
Product Reviews for Front Track Arm Bar Bushings - Jeep Wrangler TJ
- 5 Star (2)
- 4 Star (1)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
starstarstarstarstar" Review 2 Years Later "
Holding up great!!verified_user Verified Buyer - Kelly Blackwell - . Prothane 11205 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar_border" Excellent replacement part! "
These parts are of excellent quality. Keep a few of these tips in mind if you're installing these on your Jeep. You can split the ball joint end of the track bar with a pickle fork. That easiest way to remove the factory bushing is to burn it out with a propane torch. The steel sleeve can be removed by using an air hammer on the flanged end. Dont install the metal sleeve until both bushing halves are fully in the socket. <br />verified_user Verified Buyer - Dave J - . Prothane 11205 - 4 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Good Product, Easy install "
Good overall product. Easy to install. Thanksverified_user Verified Buyer - Brendan Hayes - . Prothane 11205 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- What is the ID of the sleeve in part number 11205?
- The sleeve in part number 11205 has an ID of .437 inches.