unarchive In The Box of 16.3105 keyboard_arrow_down
- 4 - 3284 - Upper Arm Bushings
- 2 - 3285 - Lower Arm Bushings (rear position)
- 4 - 2274 - Lower Arm Bushing Halves (front position)
- 4 - 126.96.36.199 - .750OD X .406ID X 1.577L Center Sleeves
- 2 - 188.8.131.52 - 1.00OD X .718ID X 2.277L Center Sleeves
- 2 - 184.108.40.206 - .750OD X .480ID X 1.960L Center Sleeves
- 3 - 9.11101 - 1/2 Ounce Tubes of Formula 5 Prelube
- 1 - Installation Instructions # 17141
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 1keyboard_arrow_down
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
HyperFlex Control Arm Bushings
A control arm bushing plays a vital role in a suspension. Replace that faulty O.E. rubber bushing with an Energy Suspension Hyperflex control arm bushing. These polyurethane bushings provide the longevity and performance needed to maximize a suspension's efficiency. Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing, there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that.
The Faulty O.E.
As your suspension travels, a rubber control arm bushing is repeatedly stretching and flexing. After a while, the center sleeve begins to sag and your suspension alignment is throw out of whack. The sagging will go on until the rubber fails completely.
Be sure to use Formula 5
A control arm bushing rotates a lot against the metal shell, so make sure you grease it well with Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for Civic Control Arm Bushings - Energy Suspension 16.3105G
- 5 Star (34)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (1)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 16.3105
starstarstarstarstar" Review 1 Year Later "
Still great like i installed them yesterday!verified_user Verified Buyer - Charalambos Varnava - . Energy Suspension 16.3105 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" very good "
Installed as suggested.verified_user Verified Buyer - Annie De Bock - . Energy Suspension 16.3105 - 5 out of 5
installation was easy with a shop press and the lube that was in the kit. This car has never handled this good cornering. Ill never use stock bushings. These things rock!verified_user Verified Buyer - peter salchow - . Energy Suspension 16.3105 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Review 2 Years Later- have been abusing them and they still keep going "
Installed with 16.8102 Front Shock Mount Bushings Honda / Acura for 93 Civic Si\n\nMuch like my review of the above - Installed on a street/track 93 si. Have done autox, drag and some circuit on a .75 mile local track. The bushings have not moved, chipped, stretched or deformed in any way. The only notable change is in the brass/alloy insert - it mushroomed slightly on both ends after several hard track days and the bolts needed to be re-torqued. Other than that, no complaints.verified_user Verified Buyer - Michael OBrien - . Energy Suspension 16.3105 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- I have aftermarket lower control arms for a 92-95 honda civic. My question is will your bushings fit to replace worn bushings?
- The parts we have fitted for a 92-95 Honda Civic will be for OE stock replacements. Theses bushings will not fit aftermarket parts.
- Can you order individual piece from the kit 16.3105?
- yes you can all you have to do is type in bulk- then the piece number and should come up on the site if not you can call us at 888-406-2330 and we can get pricing for you.
- Will the 16.3105 come with install instructions?
- Yes the 16.3105 will come with install instructions, you can also seem them by using this link https://www.energysuspensionparts.com/installation_instructions/energy_suspension/17141.pdf
- Is part number 16.3105 for the upper or lower control arm?
- Part number 16.3105 is for both the upper and lower control arms.