unarchive In The Box of 16.3109 keyboard_arrow_down
- 8 - 2301 - Rear Control Arm Bushings
- 4 - 3288 - Rear Control Arm Bushing Spacers
- 4 - 15.10.279.39 - Center Metal Sleeves for 2301, 3288
- 1 - 9.11101 - 1/2 Ounce Tube of Formula 5 Prelube
- 1 - Installation Instructions # 17140
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 1keyboard_arrow_down
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
HyperFlex Control Arm Bushings
A control arm bushing plays a vital role in a suspension. Replace that faulty O.E. rubber bushing with an Energy Suspension Hyperflex control arm bushing. These polyurethane bushings provide the longevity and performance needed to maximize a suspension's efficiency. Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing, there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that.
The Faulty O.E.
As your suspension travels, a rubber control arm bushing is repeatedly stretching and flexing. After a while, the center sleeve begins to sag and your suspension alignment is throw out of whack. The sagging will go on until the rubber fails completely.
Be sure to use Formula 5
A control arm bushing rotates a lot against the metal shell, so make sure you grease it well with Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 16.3109 | Rear Control Arm Bushing Replacement | Integra 90-01
- 5 Star (10)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 16.3109
starstarstarstarstar" Quick delivery "
Arrived fast and parts were exactly what I needed. Work well and are of good quality.verified_user Verified Buyer - John Frymyer - . Energy Suspension 16.3109 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Review 1 Year Later "
Easy installation if you have a press, otherwise it is as difficult as any install without the proper tool.\n\nAs for the product, I could not be happier, it fits as it should and they smell great, lol. I replaced my rear lca bushings along with all the other chassis bushings and the difference could automatically be felt, just like a new car.\n\n\nverified_user Verified Buyer - Carlos Cardenas - . Energy Suspension 16.3109 - 5 out of 5
The parts were easy to fit and thanks for the fast delivery over this far distance.verified_user Verified Buyer - Henning Blumenberg - . Energy Suspension 16.3109 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Perfect "
Very easy to install, I will buy Energy Suspension again!!!verified_user Verified Buyer - Anthony Andrzejewski - . Energy Suspension 16.3109 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Will part number 16.3109 for the rear lower control arm do the outer mounts to the body and spindle?
- 16.3109 will do the bushings at the chassis and the spindle but will not do the bushing in the control arm for the strut.
- Why does part number 16.3109 include only 4 bushings? Acura Integra rear LCA have 3 per side.
- Part number 16.3109 does not include the third bushing that is in the control arm for the strut.