unarchive In The Box of 3.3185 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 of 3376 Large Bushings
- 2 of 3375 Medium Bushings
- 4 of 3424 Small Bushings
- 2 of Large Center Metal Sleeves
- 2 of Medium Center Metal Sleeves
- 4 of Formula 5 Prelube Tubes
- 1 of Installation Instructions #17019
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Control Arm Bushings for Various Models of Silverado, Avalanche, and Sierra 2WD/4WD
These polyurethane control arm bushings from Energy Suspension will replace the original rubber bushings on your Silverado, Avalanche, or Sierra, keeping your wheels aligned and giving your tires maximum road contact.
The part of your tire that connects you to the road is about the size of your hand, so any surface area reduction is pretty significant, right? Well, worn rubber control arm bushings do a poor job of "controlling" your wheel's alignment. This only gets worse as wear and weather take their toll on that rubber, causing that hand-sized contact patch to shrink during a turn.
Less Money out of Your Pocket
Since polyurethane bushings don' t flex and eventually wear out like those rubber Chevy or GMC bushings your suspension will stay in place much longer meaning fewer realignments.
Also, a constant camber will mean even tire wear that translates into fewer replacements. Speaking of fewer replacements, polyurethane will generally last the life of your Silverado, Avalanche, or Sierra, and we here at DST back that up with a lifetime warranty.
Polyurethane Vs. Rubber
Besides eventually being worn down, rubber bushings can begin to rot over time when exposed to weather, road salts, and some automotive chemicals. These polyurethane bushings are all but immune to the elements and that combined with the extreme wear resistance makes this one of the longest lasting parts you can put on your Silverado or Sierra.
These bushings are halved which allows for easy installation, saving you time in the garage or money at the shop.
Your Durable Replacement
So if you're looking for a much more durable alternative to rubber, Energy Suspension polyurethane body mounts will still be keeping your wheels aligned long after the originals are decomposing on the side of the road.
If you have a lot of rough miles on your truck and you want a complete suspension overhaul you should check out the Hyperflex Master Kit which will contain parts for 2WD and 4WD Silverado's and Sierra's. Several of the individual parts in this kit will fit your year model, but make sure to check each part for exact fitment.
Product Reviews for 3.3185 | Sierra 2500HD Front Control Arm Bushing Replacement Kit
- 5 Star (9)
- 4 Star (1)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 3.3185
starstarstarstarstar" Review 1 Year Later "
Overall, I like them.. people laughed at me, saying they are going to start squeaking and screaming a few months down the road, but they havent yet. the overall work to get them installed was a pain in the ass, but it was no more than installing rubber bushings. I like them! they do what they are supposed to do and thats what matters. I would buy this product again and install them again, if and when these go out.verified_user Verified Buyer - Leo B. - . Energy Suspension 3.3185 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Above Satisfactory "
Came on time, exactly what I ordered. Extremely impressed so far, piece of cake to install!verified_user Verified Buyer - Montana Oldfield - . Energy Suspension 3.3185 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Very good. "
A little difficult to install, but well worth it. The bushings are top notch and would buy again.verified_user Verified Buyer - Josh Sproul - . Energy Suspension 3.3185 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar_border" Very good "
These were so easy to install, look great and give such a much better ride over my stock bushings. Great job guys.verified_user Verified Buyer - charles nelson - . Energy Suspension 3.3185 - 4 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- I'm trying to replace the lower and upper bushings on the control arms passenger and driver side will this kit side work?
- Yes part number 3.3185 will work for your 2002 GMC Sierra 2500hd.
- Will part number 3.3185 cover my upper and lower control arm bushings? And will I need to order 2 kits to complete both the left and right sides?
- Yes, part number 3.3185 is for the upper and lower control arms. Also, this one kit will cover both the left and right sides.