unarchive In The Box of 6601 keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 of Axle Pivot Bushings - 60216
- 2 of Metal Sleeves - 60529 (7/8 X .156 X 1.800 inches DOM)
- 2 of Thrust Washers - 64070
- 1 of Super Grease - 19-1750-001
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Lifetime Warranty. Prothane guarantees all Prothane Suspension Parts to be free of defects in materials and workmanship (not due to abuse, neglect or misapplication) for the total time the vehicle remains with the original purchaser of the product(s). Should the products fail to meet these conditions, Prothane will replace the product, free of charge. This excludes any and all related labor charges. The product must be shipped to Prothane (postage prepaid) along with a copy of the original receipt."
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Axle Pivot Bushings - Ford F250 - Prothane 6601
Product Reviews for Axle Pivot Bushings - Ford F250 - Prothane 6601
- 5 Star (2)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (1)
starstar_borderstar_borderstar_borderstar_border" Review 1 Year Later "
I was more disappointed in myself for not reading the description than in the product. Your product has no outer steel part. I could not reuse the original as it had to be chiseled out. Never used your product and ending up putting in a complete bushing from the part store. Editors Note: A lot of the Prothane bushings the OEM outer shell is left in the I Beam or control arm and the rubber is burned out. Be sure to read the instructions or call 888-406-2330 or email us at email@example.com_user Verified Buyer - Michael Boatwright - . Prothane 6601 - 1 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" After some weeks of running these, I have an even better impression of their quality. "
Compared to the stock bushings, these were relatively easy to install. The trick was figuring out how to remove the core of the stock bushings. Using a socket, threaded rod, and a few washers and nuts, I removed the metal sleeve, then was able to dig out the rubber with a stiff screw driver and hammer. Then, it was simple. Great product! Works great. Better than stock all around. Easy to replace in future if needed. Why didnt Ford do this to begin with?verified_user Verified Buyer - Michael J. Dustan - . Prothane 6601 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" great "
Installation was very simple. Thanksverified_user Verified Buyer - Todd Janisch / mudrun4x4 - . Prothane 6601 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Will axle pivot bushing 6601 fit into existing outer shell in the case i am unable to remove them ?
- Yes, Prothane part number 6601 can be used with the OEM outer sleeves.
- Do I need to reuse my original outer metal shells for part number 6601?
- Yes, Prothane number 6601 does not come with the new shells, so you will need to reuse your original ones.