lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
Moog fulfills their warranty through their individual dealers. That means that in order to receive warranty support, you will have to refer back to the original dealer you purchased the part from. Be sure to check the dealer's warranty support before you buy the part to make sure that they will properly support the warranty. If a dealer will only refer you back to the manufacturer in order to receive warranty support, then you may not actually have any warranty at all.
Moog Premium Steering Components carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Moog R-Series Control Arms, Hub Assemblies, and Strut Assemblies carry a 3 Year Warranty.
Moog warranties their parts to be free of defects in materials and/or workmanship during these timeframes as measured from the date of purchase.
If a Moog part should fail due to materials or manufacturing defect while under warranty, we will provide a replacement of the part upon return of the defective part.
Moog Alignment Parts
Caster or Camber issues? Moog has got you covered with their line of alignment parts. Moog's engineers have designed this part to give you adjustability and flexibility with the alignment angles in your suspension. Whether caster, camber, or both, Moog's alignment parts will set your suspension up better than when you first drove the vehicle off the lot.
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- How many bolts are in the k90743 package?
- There is one bolt in the package.
- Can I use 4 to get greater than 1.75 plus or minus adjustment?
- MOOG-K90473 will adjust camber + or - 2.5 degrees. This camber bolt kit only fits in the upper hole of the strut/spindle. You can not get more of an adjustment by installing the camber bolt in the bottom hole.
- How many bolts come in the kit K90473?
- K90473 come in the quantity of 1 bolt per kit. You will need 2 kits for each side of the vehicle.