unarchive In The Box of kit130adjk keyboard_arrow_down
- Kits Required Per Vehicle: 1
In the box:
- SPF2821Kx1, SPF2822Kx1, SPF2823Kx1 SPF2370x1, SPF2679Kx1, SPF2674
- Kx1, SPF2675Kx1, SPF2676Kx1, SPF2677Kx1
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- From the 1st of February 2013 the SuperPro warranty becomes a Lifetime Warranty with no exclusions.
This means that if a SuperPro product fails, ever, we will replace the product free of charge.
With SuperPros technical superiority in material, design and manufacture a lifetime warranty with no exclusions for off-road, track and competition use is a guarantee we can make with complete confidence.
Our goal is to make SuperPro the only choice of suspension bushings for repair, off-road and performance applications in the mind of workshops and consumers.
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- What is the difference between kit130adjk and kit130k kits?
- The only difference between the kit130adjk and kit130k is that the kit130k has two extra sets of bushings in the kit. In this kit, you also receive the rear upper control arm bushings - inner position and the rear lower shock absorber bushings.