unarchive In The Box of spf4086k keyboard_arrow_down
- Kits Required Per Vehicle: 1
In the box: 6 Bushings
2 Metal Sleeves
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- From the 1st of February 2013 the SuperPro warranty becomes a Lifetime Warranty with no exclusions.
This means that if a SuperPro product fails, ever, we will replace the product free of charge.
With SuperPros technical superiority in material, design and manufacture a lifetime warranty with no exclusions for off-road, track and competition use is a guarantee we can make with complete confidence.
Our goal is to make SuperPro the only choice of suspension bushings for repair, off-road and performance applications in the mind of workshops and consumers.
SuperPro Strut Arm Bushings
Reinforcing Driver Control
Strut arms are designed to connect your control arms to the chassis of your vehicle. By doing this, your strut arms are restricting your tire's forward and backward movement as you accelerate or decelerate. This restricted movement increases your control over the vehicle while changing speeds. Much like the arms themselves, strut arm bushings are crucial to your control of the vehicle. Made to protect the mounting point between your strut arm, control arms, and chassis, strut arm bushings keep your suspension working at it's best. Unfortunately, OE strut arm bushings are commonly made of a soft rubber that's prone to wearing down over time. Once these bushings wear down your handling will be reduced and there's a good chance of metal-on-metal contact, leading to both additional damage and unwanted noise.
Designed for Strength, Durability, and Longevity
Strut arm bushings from SuperPro are all made of polyurethane. Extremely resistant to both corrosion and physical wear, these bushings are crafted to both outlast and outperform the OE. A common drawback to using polyurethane bushings is their chance of increasing NVH. However, SuperPro bushings are all designed and tested to keep NVH at its original levels. By installing SuperPro's strut arm bushings you're getting the dependable suspension system you desire, without the annoying increase to noise and vibrations. Plus, SuperPro backs all of their strut arm bushings with a lifetime warranty handled in-house for our customers here at DST.
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Are spf40086k adjustable?
- Part Number spf4086k, it is a little tricky. They are not adjustable once installed, however, if you wanted to uninstall them, you would be able to adjust them
- Why would one need the double offset ones?
- The double offset bushings will allow for more caster on the left and right front suspension of the vehicle. By adding more positive caster it increases the straight line stability of the vehicle at higher speeds.