unarchive In The Box of 16.18107 keyboard_arrow_down
- Front end control arm bushing set: 16.3106
- 4 - 2294 lower control arm bushing outer.
- 2 - 3289 lower control arm bushing center.
- 2 - 22.214.171.124 lower control arm sleeve. (3/4"O.D. x 12mm I.D. x 2.225")
- 8 - 2280 upper control arm bushing.
- 4 - 126.96.36.199 upper control arm sleeve. (3/4"O.D. x 10mm I.D. x 1.577")
- 1 - 17152 installation instructions.
- Front strut rod set: 16.7103
- 2 - 7096 rear position.
- 2 - 7097 front position.
- Front shock bushing set: 16.8106
- 4 - 8096 upper shock bushing.
- 4 - 2295 lower shock bushing.
- 2 - 15.10.302.39 lower shock sleeve. (3/4"O.D. x 12mm I.D. x 2.040")
- 1 - 17162 installation instructions.
- Front end link set: 16.8105
- 8 - 8098 end link bushing.
- 2 - 188.8.131.52 sleeve. (1/2"O.D. x 3/8"I.D. x .400")
- 2 - 15.05.28.39 (3/8" - 16 x 3-3/4") bolt.
- 2 - 15.07.01.40 (3/8" - 16) locknut.
- 8 - 15.03.29.39 (1-1/2"O.D. x 3/8"I.D.) cup washer.
- Front balljoint boot set: 16.13102
- 2 - 13003 balljoint boot.
- 2 - 13005 balljoint boot.
- Front tie-rod boot set: 9.13103
- 2 - 13003 tie-rod boot.
- Front spring pad set: 16.6101
- 2 - 6133 upper spring pad.
- Grease: 1 - 9.11101 grease tubs.
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 8keyboard_arrow_down
Energy Suspension doesn't make rear control arm bushings for this model, so we stock these replacements made by Prothane.
Not Included in the Hyperflex Kit. Fits Manual Transmission Models Only
3 - 5ML High Performance Grease by Energy
8 ounce tub of High Performance Grease by Energy
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Energy Suspension HyperFlex Package Kit
Thinking about changing a bushing? Why not replace them all? Energy Suspension Master Kits include the bushings you need to completely revamp your suspension. Positions and parts vary from vehicle to vehicle, but each package contains the bushings that Energy Suspension offers.
Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing, there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that. Replacing the entirety of your suspension bushings maximizes your handling and ensures it stays that way for a long time.
Replacing the Faulty Rubber
O.E. Manufacturer's use of soft rubber bushings when making a car. This is great for dampening noise and vibrations, but not so great for performance or longevity. Once the rubber fails, that quiet and smooth ride will fail as well. Rubber is prone to failure due to wear and tear, UV rays, road grimes, and vehicle oils.
Be sure to use Formula 5
This Package will come with plenty of Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. So be sure to use more than enough lubricant when upgrading your suspension bushings. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 16.18107 | Complete Suspension Bushing Kit | Honda Accord 94-97
- 5 Star (9)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 16.18107
starstarstarstarstar" Great "
They are very easy to install and it improved the handling and driving of the car. Thank yall very muchverified_user Verified Buyer - Gaige Munson - . Energy Suspension 16.18107 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Great quality "
Easy to install and overall looks great fast shipping and came with everything I needed and even extra assembly lube highly recommended them for your suspension parts car rides great.verified_user Verified Buyer - Tyler micheal bartley - . Energy Suspension 16.18107 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Review 1 Year Later "
Parts in excellent condition. It was a good decision to buy them! I am still wondering why car manufacturers donít use this as stock parts.verified_user Verified Buyer - Kevin Kovacs - . Energy Suspension 16.18107 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Perfect "
Made my old 94 Honda feel like new. Great product highly recommended..verified_user Verified Buyer - Amir Syariffudin Muhamad Nor - . Energy Suspension 16.18107 - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Can this kit 16.18107 can be used by the European 5th generation Accord model? Chassis code cc7
- Unfortunately No, Energy make parts fitted for USA models only Kit will not fit your European 5th generation Accord mode Chassis code cc7.
- Will this kit fit one a 94 Rover 620Ti?
- Unfortunately the 16.18107 is not fitted for the Rover 620TI. We do not offer a bushing kit for the Rober 620Ti.