description Installation Instructions keyboard_arrow_down
- picture_as_pdfFront Control Arm Bushings
- picture_as_pdfRear Control Arm Bushings
- picture_as_pdfSteering Rack Bushings
- picture_as_pdfParts List - Packing Slip
- picture_as_pdfShifter Stabilizer Bushings
- picture_as_pdfFront Shock Mount Bushings
- picture_as_pdfRear Shock Mount Bushings
- picture_as_pdfSway Bar Endlinks
- picture_as_pdfSway Bar Measuring Tool
- picture_as_pdfRear Control Arm Bushings
unarchive In The Box of 16.18102 keyboard_arrow_down
- Part #: 16.1102: D Series Transmission Shifter Stabilizer Bushing Set
- 1 - 1033 - Transmission Mount Bushing, Near Shifter
- 2 - 2277 - Transmission Mount Bushing, at Transmission
- 1 - 220.127.116.11 - .750" X 8mm X 1.200" Metal Sleeve
- Part #: 16.3103: Front End Control Arm Bushing Set
- 4 - 2271 - Lower Control Arm Pivot Bushing
- 2 - 18.104.22.168 - .750" X .406" X 2.038" Metal Sleeve
- 2 - 3281 - Lower Control Arm Pivot Bushing
- 4 - 3280 - Upper Control Arm Pivot Bushing
- 4 - 15.10.299.39 - .750" X .406" X 1.486" Metal Sleeve
- Part #: 16.3104: Rear End Control Arm Bushing Set
- 8 - 2269 - Lower Control Arm Pivot Bushing
- 4 - 3283 - Lower Control Arm Pivot Bushing
- 4 - 15.10.279.39 - .750" X .406" X 1.960" Metal Sleeve
- Part #: 16.3111: Rear End Control Arm Bushing Set
- 4 - 3321 - Control Arm Bushing, Small
- 4 - 3322 - Control Arm Bushing, Large
- (Use Sleeves from 16.3104)
- Part #: 16.7102: Front Strut Rod Set
- 4 - 7095 - Strut Rod Bushing
- Part #: 16.8102: Front Shock Bushing Set
- 4 - 2272 - Lower Control Arm Shock Mount Bushing
- 4 - 8096 - Upper Control Arm Shock Mount Bushing
- 2 - 22.214.171.124 - .750" X .480" X 1.960" Metal Sleeve
- Part #: 16.10101: Rack and Pinion Bushing Set
- 4 - 10022 - Drivers Side Rack Mount Bushing
- 1 - 10023 - Passenger Side Rack Mount Bushing
- Part #: 16.13101: Front Ball Joint Set
- 2 - 13001 - Lower Ball Joint Dust Boot
- 2 - 13003 - Upper Ball Joint Dust Boot
- Part #: 16.8103: Rear Shock Bushing Set
- 4 - 2270 - Lower Control Arm Shock Mount Bushing
- 4 - 8096 - Upper Shock Mount Bushing
- 2 - 15.10.279.39 - .750" X .406" X 1.960" Metal Sleeve
- Part #: 16.8104 Front End Link Bushing Set
- 8 - 8072 - End Link Bushing
- 2 - 126.96.36.199 - .750" X .375" X .400" Metal Sleeve
- 8 - 15.03.03.40 - Cupped Washer
- 2 - 15.05.28.39 - 3/8"-16 X 3 3/4" Bolt
- 2 - 15.07.01.40 - 3/8"-16 Nylock Nut
- Part #: 9.13103 Tie Rod Boot Set
- 2 - 13003 - Tie Rod Dust Boot
- Grease: Formula 5 Prelube
- 6 - 9.11101 - Grease Tub
add_shopping_cart Suggested Parts 9keyboard_arrow_down
Left and Right Mount Inserts
Front and Rear Mount Inserts
Not Included in Hyperflex Kit
Energy Suspension does not currently make bushings for the compensator arms - so we offer this Prothane set for the customers who also need to replace those bushings.
Energy Suspension does not currently make rear upper control arm bushings for this application - so we offer this Prothane version as an option for customers who need this set.
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Energy Suspension warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 24 months when used on passenger cars and light trucks. Products that have been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed are not covered. Energy Suspension will replace defective products or component parts, if inspection for factory personnel determines the part to be defective. Warranty replacement covers only the product. Labor claims, time loss, or freight charges will not be honored.
shuffle Cross References 1keyboard_arrow_down
Energy Suspension HyperFlex Package Kit
Thinking about changing a bushing? Why not replace them all? Energy Suspension Master Kits include the bushings you need to completely revamp your suspension. Positions and parts vary from vehicle to vehicle, but each package contains the bushings that Energy Suspension offers.
Energy Suspension's Hyperflex polyurethane is a firmer bushing than the O.E. Not only does this increase the longevity of the bushing but gives the suspension a boost in handling performance. With a firmer bushing, there will be a slight increase in NVH (noise, vibration and harshness), but most drivers prefer the boost in performance in spite of that. Replacing the entirety of your suspension bushings maximizes your handling and ensures it stays that way for a long time.
Replacing the Faulty Rubber
O.E. Manufacturer's use of soft rubber bushings when making a car. This is great for dampening noise and vibrations, but not so great for performance or longevity. Once the rubber fails, that quiet and smooth ride will fail as well. Rubber is prone to failure due to wear and tear, UV rays, road grimes, and vehicle oils.
Be sure to use Formula 5
This Package will come with plenty of Energy Suspension's own Formula 5 Bushing Lubricant. Using plenty of grease is the best way to ensure a long lasting part without any squeaking. So be sure to use more than enough lubricant when upgrading your suspension bushings. If you'd like some extra grease just in case, pick up an extra 3 pack or an 8 ounce tube.
Product Reviews for 16.18102 | Complete Suspension Bushing Kit | CRX Civic 1988-1991
- 5 Star (17)
- 4 Star (1)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
Energy Suspension 16.18102
starstarstarstarstar" Review 2 Years Later "
I made more than 50 000 km , and Ive had no cares with silent block ENERGY .verified_user Verified Buyer - knapp joffrey - . Energy Suspension 16.18102 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Fantastic improvement, great stuff from Energy Suspension as always "
Ive been using energy suspension bushings/mounts on nearly all my cars, from 70s Volvos with transmissions swaps, to new trucks. I have always been pleased with the results. I have not had the need to really buy a full kit before, until I got a 1990 Civic Wagon with over 300k on the body. \n\nFirst, ordering it here was a breeze. I love the way you can select the common add ons for stuff that is separate from the master kit (Such as Rear Trailing Arm bushings).\n\nAs I am working my way through the suspension and other components I just replace the bushings along the way. No fancy tools have been needed, just a little ingenuity with some nuts and bolts to act as purpose built mini presses. \n\nLong story short, these bushings provide a high performance upgrade to your worn out rubber bits, and buying from these guys has been an absolutely great experience. Do yourself a favor a buy a kit now.verified_user Verified Buyer - John M Klatt - . Energy Suspension 16.18102 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Great product "
I was very happy when I received this order as it was exactly as described. The install was painless and straight forward. The instructions were very easy to understand well written and had very good pictures. I will tell you that I have wanted to buy a complete kit like this for some time but was always apprehensive about the install, never again. I would recommend this kit to anyone that actually drives their car as I already have. Kit also included more than enough grease. Also the shipping from this company was always fast and reliable, and all my parts were always in stock.verified_user Verified Buyer - Clayton Noon - . Energy Suspension 16.18102 - 5 out of 5
starstarstarstarstar" Review 1 Year Later "
Everything is installed and my ride feels like a new car. Money well spent.verified_user Verified Buyer - Owen Painton - . Energy Suspension 16.18102 - 5 out of 5